Terms & Conditions
4. Participation in any game on the Cashgrail Platform or viewing of certain content may be subject to further terms and conditions as may be notified by us from time to time on the Website or otherwise. You should ensure that you have read and understood the rules and regulations of the games, contest, tournament available through the Cashgrail Platform. You agree to be bound by and abide by the rules and regulations of each of the Games as published and periodically changed by Cashgrail.
5. Cashgrail may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
Move or remove any content that is available on Cashgrail Platform;
Establish general practices and limits concerning use of Cashgrail Platform;
Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts hereunder to any entity (post such assignment, intimation of such assignment shall be sent to all Users to their registered Email Ids)
6. Your use of information on our Platform including results, fixture lists, statistics, data and news posted on our Platform is at your own risk. Other than as expressly set out in these Terms and to the extent permitted by law, we make no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained on our Platform or in our publications (including, but not limited to, any content or information generated on our Platform by or on behalf of us, and any Third-Party Content on our Platform). We and our related entities, directors, officers and agents disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on anything contained in or omitted from our Platform or publications.
B. Description of Services Offered
1. Cashgrail gives Users, in compliance with these Terms, a personal, royalty-free, non-assignable, non-exclusive and revocable limited license to use the platform that is provided as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling the own personal private use from Users to play game of skill as provided by Cashgrail, in the manner according with by these Terms.
2. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Cashgrail grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable license to access and view the Content solely in connection with your permitted use of the Services and solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes.
3. The Services may change or being modified from time to time without prior notice or communication. Cashgrail reserves the right to change, modify or delete the Cashgrail Platform or Cashgrail services, information, and Terms listed thereon at any time without prior notice.
4. The Services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the Content or information on the Services, queries made through the Services, or any other information. The types and extent of advertising by Cashgrail on the Services are subject to change.
5. When access games are included in the Services, the specific rules, scoring, controls and guidelines for each game can be found within the game itself. Such rules are integral part of the Terms, which Users shall agree and comply.
6. Any charges related to Users for accessing the Services, including but not limited to internet connection and/or mobile or data charges are solely the responsibility of such Users.
C. User Registration
1. In order to access the Cashgrail website or fully utilize the Platform offered by Cashgrail, a User is required to register on the Platform. You are not authorised to access any of our Platform, until you have been granted an Account (defined below).
2. If you wish to become a registered User, you will need to create an account (Account) on our Platform. Each User is only permitted to open one account. Cashgrail reserves the right to terminate or suspend any duplicate accounts.
3. In order to apply for an Account, Cashgrail may require you to complete a form and provide certain details, as provided below, in accordance with the instructions on the Website / Application:
1. Full Name
2. Team Name(s)
3. E-mail address
5. State of Residence
7. Date of birth
4. You can also register or log in through your Google or personal e-mail address. You may also be required to provide your mobile number for verification purposes, and verify such mobile number using a one-time passcode sent to your mobile number. Permission to open the account shall be determined by Cashgrail or its representatives, in their sole discretion. We may refuse to grant an application for an Account made by any person without giving a reason for such refusal. You agree and acknowledge that decision of Cashgrail in this regard shall be final.
5. Persons who wish to register an Account must have a valid e-mail address, mobile number, PAN card & bank account.
6. You must be over 18 years of age and a resident of India to access and/or use our Platform and create an Account with us. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage to verify that minors are not using the Platform and we may exclude a person from accessing or using the Platform, if proof of age is not provided or if Cashgrail suspects that a person doing so is under the age of 18 years. Parents and guardians should monitor their children's / wards online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services that help provide a child an amicable online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing any personal information without parental permission.
7. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information at the time of registration and at all other times. You agree to update and keep updated all information provided for the purposes of registration. You undertake that all information provided by you from time to time is true, accurate, current and complete to your personal knowledge.
8. Upon grant of the Account by us, your Account will be created, and you will be able to use our Platform and play the Game(s). You agree and acknowledge that such Account can be terminated by us by giving notice to you, for any reason deemed fit by Cashgrail.
9. You represent and warrant to us that, throughout the course of your usage of our platform, you will not permit other persons to access or use your Account. If you permit other persons to access or use your Account, you do so at your own sole risk as to any consequences. You further agree and accept that you shall not access or use the Platform through the account of another User.
10. If it comes to the knowledge of Cashgrail that a User is operating multiple accounts, in such case Cashgrail reserves the right to restrict or ban such Users accounts, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any notice. Any balance in such Users accounts is liable to be forfeited by Cashgrail.
11. You may also be required to verify any credit card / bank account you use to deposit funds, and also any bank account you want to withdraw to.
13. You acknowledge that your participation in any Game(s) available on the Platform is purely voluntary and at your sole discretion and risk.
D. Skill Based games played on Cashgrails application do not qualify as Gambling and Lottery
1. Users must note that and Ludo Supreme Gold game hosted on the Cashgrail Platform is a Games of Skill, under Indian law, and that we do not support, endorse or offer to Users games of chance for money. While Games of Skill do not have a comprehensive definition, they are those games where the impact of a players effort and skill on the outcome of a game is higher than the impact of luck and chance.
2. Ludo Supreme Gold are a Games of Skill, as the outcome / success in the games is directly dependent on the Users effort, performance and skill. By choosing how to play, the actions of Users shall have direct impact on the game.
3. While, every game will have some elements of chance, the same may be substantially eliminated by using skills and knowledge of the game.
4. As per Section 2(3) of The Nagaland Prohibition of Gambling and Promotion and Regulation of Online Games of Skill Act, the definition of "Games of Skill" is reproduced as under,
"Games of Skill" shall include all such games where there is preponderance of skill over chance, including where the skill relates to strategizing the manner of placing wagers or placing bets or where the skill lies in team selection or selection of virtual stocks based on analyses or where skill relates to the manner in which the moves are made, whether through deployment of physical or mental skill or acumen".
Explanation: For the purpose of this Act-
All Games provided in Schedule A of this Act shall fall under the category of "Games of Skill",
'Games' which have been declared or determined to be 'games of skill' by India or International courts or other statutes, or games where there are domestic and international competitions and tournaments, or games which can be determined to be 'games of skill' shall further be entitled to be included in Schedule A, Games of skill may be (a) Card based and (b) action/virtual sports /adventure/ mystery and (c) calculation/Strategy/quiz based."
5. Supreme Court of India in the case of Dr. K.R. Lakshmanan vs. State of Tamil Nadu And Anr on 12 January, 1996 (1996) AIR 1153, 1996 SCC(2) 226 wherein the word Games of Skill has clearly been stated which is reproduced as under,
"A game of skill, on the other hand- although the element of chance necessarily cannot be eliminated - is one in which success depends principally upon the superior knowledge, training attention, experience and adroitness of the player. Golf, chess and even Rummy are considered to be games of skill. The Courts have reasoned that there are few games, if any, which consists purely of chance or skill, and as such games of chance is one in which the element of chance predominates over the element of skill, and a game of skill is one in which the element of skill predominates over the element of chance. It is dominant element - "skill" or "chance" - which determines the character of the game".
E. Platform not offered in Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland, Andhra Pradesh and Sikkim
1. Cashgrail may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar individuals residing in those states from participating in the Game(s). Currently, individuals residing in the Indian states of Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland, Andhra Pradesh and Sikkim are not allowed to participate in the paid version of the Game(s) as the laws of these states bar persons from participating in games of skill where Users are required to pay to enter.
2. You agree and acknowledge that we may monitor or use certain technologies and monitoring of activities including logging of your IP address to ascertain and verify your geographical location. As a final check, we also use the bank details as address proof during KYC approval.
3. Cashgrail does not allow the Users residing in the aforesaid Indian states to create an account. Users agree and acknowledge that if a person residing in such Indian state becomes a User by giving false information, the liability shall be solely on the User and Cashgrail reserves the right to delete/remove such Account without any notice and such User shall not have any right to redeem or demand the Account balance of such Account.
4. You agree and accept that Cashgrail shall not be liable or responsible for the breach of applicable state laws by any User. There may be applicable penalties imposed on such User by the respective State Governments or the Central Government of India as the case maybe.
5. Users from all Indian states have to always ensure that they are complying with the applicable state laws and we will attempt to post any changes that we seem appropriate to better educate the Users. You agree and acknowledge that our decision in this regard will be final and binding, and no consideration, whatsoever, will be extended to the User.
1. Access to your Account and to add, to delete or modify any content on your Account is password protected. You must memorise your password or store your password in a safe and secure place. You agree that you will not disclose your password to anyone or allow any other person to access or use your Account. We are not responsible if your Account is accessed or opened by other persons using your password. You shall be held solely responsible and liable for all of your activities on the Platform made from your Account.
2. You understand that it is your obligation to protect the information you have provided on the Platform including, but not limited, to Usernames, passwords, email addresses, contact details, bank account information etc. You explicitly understand and agree that we will not incur any liability for information provided by you to anyone which may result in your Account on the Platform being exposed or misused by any other person or any other harm or loss being suffered by you.
3. You should routinely check the Account Balance section of your Account to ensure that there has been no unauthorised use of your Account. If you suspect any unauthorised activity you must change your password immediately and contact email@example.com
G. User Conduct
1. In accessing or using our Platform you agree that you will not:
use any automated device, software, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index our Platform or any content thereon without our express prior written consent;
use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Platform;
undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on our infrastructure that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be unreasonable or disproportionate site usage;
use or index any content or data on our Platform for purposes of competing with us in any manner that we have not specifically authorised; transmit spam, chain letters, Games, junk email, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
use our Platform or any content there from in any manner which is, in our sole discretion, not reasonable and / or not for the purpose it is made available;
violate the rights of any person, including copyright, trade secret, privacy right, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
pose as any person or entity or attempt to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person;
act in violation of any Term or condition of use our Platform;
reproduce, republish, retransmit, modify, adapt, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit our Platform or any content thereon, except as expressly authorised by us; or
transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
2. If you choose to submit any content by way of question on the Platform, you hereby warrant that no contribution or uploaded content shall:
be considered to be, unlawful, threatening, abusive, bigoted, hateful, libellous, tortious, blasphemous, false or misleading, discriminatory, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, excessively violent, invasive of another privacy, publicity, contract or other rights, pornographic or inclusive of nudity, paedophilic, profane, sexually explicit, indecent, racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
constitute, advocate or encourage conduct that would constitute or give rise to a criminal offense, civil liability or other violation of any local, state, national or international law;
constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact;
contains any information, software or other material of a commercial nature;
contains advertising, promotions or commercial solicitations of any kind;
harasses or harms another person;
exploits or endangers a minor;
impersonates or attempt to impersonate any person or entity;
belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of the territory, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
3. As it concerns the content uploaded by you, without prejudice to your obligation to otherwise comply with applicable laws during the course of using the Platform, you agree to hereby comply with any and all applicable laws, as well as any other rules and restrictions that may be set forth herein or on the Platform.
4. The Users admit that they may be exposed to content posted by other Users which they may find offensive, obnoxious or indecent and that we may not be able to prevent such content being posted. Such content should be brought to our notice. We shall act upon the information as it deems acceptable. The decision taken by the management of the Company in this regard shall be final and binding on the User and you specifically agree that we shall not incur any liability under any circumstance whatsoever regarding the same.
5. We reserve the right to prevent unauthorised access to or use of our Platform, including, but not limited to, instituting technological barriers, or reporting your conduct to any person or entity.
6. In the event, we have reasonable grounds to believe that your activities include any of the acts specified above, we may initiate appropriate legal action against you as well as notify the relevant regulatory or law enforcement authorities where appropriate in addition to any other available remedies under law or equity, apart from restricting or suspending or terminating your use of the Platform.
7. You shall not purchase, sell, assign, trade, rent, loan, lease, license, grant a security interest in, or transfer your User account, any content, currency, points, standings, rankings, ratings, or any other attributes appearing in, originating from or associated with the Platform.
restricting, suspending, or terminating any User's access to all or any part of Cashgrail Services;
deactivating or deleting a User's account and all related information and files on the account. Any amount remaining unused in the User's Game account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be transferred to the User's bank account on record with Cashgrail subject to a processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein; or
refraining from awarding any prize(s) to such User.
9. Users agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information at the time of registration and at all other times (as required by Cashgrail). Users further agree to update and keep updated their registration information.
10. Users agree to ensure that they can receive all communication from Cashgrail by marking e-mails or sending SMSs from Cashgrail as part of their safe senders list. Cashgrail shall not be held liable if any e-mail/SMS remains unread by a User as a result of such e-mail getting delivered to the User's junk or spam folder.
11. If a User chooses a Username that, in Cashgrail's considered opinion is obscene, indecent, abusive or that might subject Cashgrail to public disparagement or scorn, Cashgrail reserves the right, without prior notice to the User, to change such Username and intimate the User or delete such Username and posts from Cashgrail, deny such User access to Cashgrail, or any combination of these options.
12. Unauthorized access to Cashgrail is a breach of these Terms and Conditions, and a violation of the law. Users agree not to access the Cashgrail Platform by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Cashgrail for use in accessing Cashgrail. Users agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our sites, except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing.
13. Use of the Cashgrail Platform is subject to existing laws and legal processes. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall limit Cashgrail's right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to Users use of the Cashgrail Platform.
14. Cashgrail may not be held responsible for any content contributed by Users on the Cashgrail Platform.
H. Payment Terms
1. In respect of any transactions entered into on the Cashgrail platform for playing game and contest(s), Users agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
For participating in the game, User will pay Contribution which will be inclusive of the following:
i. Pre-designated platform fee (as defined in para 54) for access to Cashgrail Services. Such platform fee is inclusive of applicable GST; and
ii. Pre-determined contribution towards the prize money pool of such game/contest, which will be passed on to the winner(s) of the game/contest after the completion of the game/contest as per the terms and conditions thereto.
2. Cashgrail reserves the right to deny its services to any User at its sole and absolute discretion.
3. Users by participating in any games on the Cashgrail Platform hereby authorize Cashgrail to appoint a third party / trustee / escrow agent to manage Users funds on behalf of the Users behalf, as their agent.
4. Cashgrail at its own discretion can also contribute to such prize money pool from its own resources. Unless specifically identified in these terms, it is clarified that Cashgrail has no right or interest in this Prize Money Pool, and only acts as an intermediary engaged in collecting and distributing the Prize Money Pool in accordance with the Game terms and conditions.
5. In respect of any transactions entered into on the Cashgrail Platform, including making a payment to participate in the games, the Users agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all amounts collected from the User are held in separate non-interest earning bank account with an Escrow Agent. The said accounts are operated by a third party appointed by Cashgrail in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. From these bank accounts, the payouts can be made to (a) Users (towards their withdrawals of Winnings or Play Money); (b) Cashgrail (towards its Platform Fees); to and (c) to the Government (towards TDS on amounts won). The Escrow Agent shall receive and hold the amounts of the Users in trust as a trustee of and for the benefit and use of the Users.
Cashgrail receives only its share of the Platform Fees through the said Escrow Agent and has no control over the User funds held by the Escrow Agent in the dedicated non-interest earning escrow account.
Cashgrail reserves the right to charge a Platform Fee, which would be specified and notified by it, prior to a User's joining of a game. The Platform Fee (inclusive of applicable tax thereon) will be debited from the Users account balance and Cashgrail shall issue an invoice for such debit to the User. The Platform Fee shall be determined upfront, before commencement of any game. The Platform Fee may be dynamic on a game to game basis and dependent on factors such as, number of Users, eligibility criteria, ranking and server load etc., subject to the Platform Fee being determined before commencement of a Game.
The User may participate in a game wherein the User has to contribute a pre-specified contribution towards the Prize Money Pool of such game, which will be passed on to the Winner(s) of the game after the completion of the game as per the terms and conditions of such game. The amount to be paid-in by the User towards the Prize Money Pool would also be debited from the Users account balance maintained with the Escrow Agent.
Any User availing Cashgrail Services are provided with following categories of accounts for the processing and reconciliation of payments:
(i) Play Money comprises of money contributed by the User through payment gateway towards Prize Money Pool, after disbursement of platform fee to Cashgrail
(ii) Winnings comprises of the money won by the Users by winning the Game/Contest(s)
(iii) Bonus Money Comprises of bonus points given by Cashgrail, at its sole discretion towards marketing and promotion. Bonus money itself cannot be withdrawn
Each time a User participates in any Game on the Cashgrail Platform, the Contribution shall be debited in the Users account. The contribution for each User shall be first debited from the Play Money and thereafter, any remaining amount of such Contribution shall be debited from the Winnings.
In case there is any amount remaining to be paid by the User in relation to such Users participation in any Game(s), the User will be taken to the designated payment gateway to give effect to such payment which shall also be credited to the account maintained by the Escrow Agent. In case any amount added by the User through such payment gateway exceeds the remaining amount of the Contribution, the amount in excess shall be transferred to the Play Money and will be available for use in participation in Game(s) or for withdrawal in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Debits from the Play money for the purpose of enabling a Users participation in a Game shall be made in order of the date of credit of amounts in the play money, and accordingly, amounts credited into play money earlier in time shall be debited first.
In order to request a withdrawal of any amount standing in the play money, the User must first complete Cashgrails identity verification, and bank account verification, which will also require submission of Users PAN card and bank account details. Such withdrawal of any amount standing in the play money may be made by way of a request to Cashgrail giving complete details along with reasons for withdrawal over email. Cashgrail shall effect an online transfer to the User's bank account on record with Cashgrail by instructing the Escrow Agent on behalf of the User (to which the User expressly consents), within a commercially reasonable period of time. Such transfer will reflect as a debit to the User's Play Money. Cashgrail may, in certain exceptional circumstances and at its sole and absolute discretion, refund the amount to the User after deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes including GST.
Further, withdrawal of any amount standing to the User's credit in the winnings may be made by way of a request to the Escrow Agent through Cashgrail. In such case, Cashgrail shall cause an online transfer to the User's bank account on record with Cashgrail by instructing the Escrow Agent on behalf of the User (to which the User expressly consents), within a commercially reasonable period of time. Such transfer will reflect as a debit to the User's Winnings. Cashgrail shall not charge any processing fee for causing the online transfer of such amount from the Winnings to the User's bank account on record with Cashgrail.
Winners shall be contacted by Cashgrail on the registered e-mail address of the Users. Members need to complete the verification process in order to raise the withdrawal request. As a general practice, winners will be required to verify their e-mail address & phone number along with following documents:
(a) Self attested Photocopy of the Members
(b) Members bank account details and proof of the same.
Cashgrail shall not instruct the Escrow Agent to provide for withdrawal of a Users prize(s)/accumulated winnings/play money unless the above-mentioned documents have been received and verified within the time- period stipulated by Cashgrail. Only to those winners who successfully complete the verification process and provide the required documents within the time limit specified by Cashgrail shall the Escrow Agent provide for (at the instructions of Cashgrail on behalf of the User, to which the User expressly consents) withdrawal/receipt of their accumulated winnings/play money (or any part thereof).
Users are requested to note that they will be required to provide valid photo identification and address proof documents for proof of identity and address in order for Cashgrail to process the withdrawal request. The name mentioned on the User's photo identification document should correspond with the name provided by the User at the time of registration on Cashgrail, as well as the name and address existing in the records of the User's bank account as provided to Cashgrail. In the event that no bank account has been registered by the User against such User's account with Cashgrail, or the User has not verified his/her User account with Cashgrail, to Cashgrail's satisfaction and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, Cashgrail shall provide such User with a notification to the User's email address as on record with Cashgrail at least 30 days prior to the Auto Transfer Date, and the User shall register a bank account with his/her User Account and/or to verify his/her User Account by the Auto Transfer Date,
Bonus Money cannot be withdrawn.
Cashgrail shall scrutinise all documents submitted and may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any winner from withdrawing his accumulated winnings (or any part thereof) on the following grounds:
(a) Determination by Cashgrail that any
document or information submitted by the Member is incorrect, misleading,
false, fabricated, incomplete or illegible; or
(b) Member does not fulfil the Eligibility Criteria; or
(c) Any other ground.
The User represents and warrants that the documents provided in the course of the verification process are true copies of the original documents to which they relate.
Users are required to provide proper and complete details at the time of registration. Cashgrail shall not be responsible for communications errors, commissions or omissions including those of the Users due to which the results may not be communicated to the Winner.
Cashgrail or its appointed representatives in certain game format may play the role of the House and bear the risk of losing money like any other Player, and all aforementioned conditions as applicable upon other Participants shall be applicable upon Cashgrail as well.
6. Where any of the fixtures within a Game are cancelled or abandoned without an official result, all Game entries are considered void and the Contribution shall be duly refunded to User. There are no prize/winnings pay-outs and platform fee charges for these voided Games.
7. If, in a transaction performed by you on the Platform, money has been charged to your card or bank account and respective amount is not added in your Cashgrail Account within 24 hours of the completion of the transaction, then you shall inform us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered e-mail address. Please include the following details in the e-mail your mobile number, transaction value, transaction date and transaction ID. Cashgrail will investigate the incident and, if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account without delivery of the balance in your Cashgrail Account, then you will be refunded the money within 7 business days from the date of receipt of your e-mail. All refunds will be credited to your Cashgrail Account.
8. Cashgrail reserves the right to withdraw and / or cancel any game(s) to be conducted or already conducted, without prior notice to any Participants or winners of any game(s). In such an event, Cashgrail shall refund the amount of Contribution money contributed by each participant. Further, Cashgrail reserves a right to recover the prize money won by the Participants, in case of termination of game(s) which have already been conducted/concluded.
I. Rules of the Game (s)
Ludo Supreme Gold are games where Winners may earn money by playing the Game of ludo.
The rules of Ludo Supreme Gold are as follows:
Each Player will be given 4 tokens.
All the tokens are initially in the open position. A Player can roll the dice and start moving his tokens.
Time of registration shall be reckoned for deciding the turns of the Player, such that the first player to register for a game, will be given the first turn to roll the dice, and so on.
The Player with the maximum score is the winner at the end of the Game.
The Players are scored in the following manner:
o Each movement of the token per box from the starting point will be calculated as one point.
o Players score is calculated by adding the points of all the tokens of the Player.
o When a token reaches home, its score will be doubled.
Each Player will have 15 seconds for his turn. If the Player doesn't move in this window, his turn will be skipped. If a Player skips his turn for 3 times, he will lose the Game and will be removed.
All Players will get an equal number of turns to roll the dice, even if a Player wins the first rank (thus ending he game) or if the stipulated time for a game ends, by extending the game appropriately. In such case, each Player who receives a turn on account of such extension must play within 15 seconds of the start of his turn, failing which, such player will skip his turn.
A Players token can be ousted from the game and sent back to the point, if another Players token moves to the same box where the former Players token is placed.
There are 8 safe boxes in the game where a token cannot be ousted. These cells are marked with a star.
Players are entitled to an extra chance i.e. extra roll of dice in the following cases:
o When a Player rolls a six on the dice.
o When a Player ousts another Players token.
o When a Players token reaches home.
If a Player rolls a six on the dice three times in a row, the extra chance will not be given after the third roll.
A Player will get only one extra chance if they roll a six on the dice and also (a) oust another Players token or (b) if the Players token reaches home.
The Game lasts for a fixed period of time as mentioned, or until all four of one of the Players tokens reach home, whichever occurs earlier.
A Player must not leave the Game in between to be eligible for a prize and/or rank i.e. only a Player who continues till the end of game will be eligible for a rank in free entry games.
In a paid game, Players leaving the Game shall be ranked backwards in the order of leaving such that the first Player to leave the Game in between shall be ranked last and so on. Such a Players score will not be reckoned for the results though his rank will be displayed.
The Game will end in either of the following situations:
o The stipulated time of the Game lapses; or
o If only one Player remains, and all other Players leave the Game. Subject to the foregoing, a Game will continue if any Player leaves the Game; or
o All of one Players tokens reach home.
If there are multiple Players with the same rank, the next ranks will be skipped based on number of Players on the same rank and prize pool for skipped ranks will be pooled and distributed equally among the tied Players.
The Prize Money is dependent on the number of Players playing on a single board. The total Prize Money and payout to Winners is mentioned both before the Game begins and after a Player joins a Game.
Upon registering for a Game, the Game will begin when the countdown timer reaches 0:00, though a Player may join subsequently before the Game ends, but within his first 3 turns from the start of the Game, after which such Player loses a right to join the Game. The Game will begin nevertheless, if more than one Player joins the Game. If any Player does not join the Game, the contribution of such Player shall be refunded.
Further terms and conditions may be annexed to each Game, which shall be disclosed when registration or initiation of the Game is sought by the Player. The Players will be bound by such terms and conditions.
The terms of a Game may include award of Play money, winnings, tickets, bonus money etc. which shall be disclosed at the registration or initiation page of the Games, and Players are deemed to have notice of the terms thereof.
J. Playing Privately With Friends:
Players can create or join a Friends Table by forming and sharing or using a shared Room ID.
The Game will begin when the organizer of the Game chooses to do so, or as per the terms stipulated for each Game separately.
Friends Table may be used for playing with money as may be allowed by Cashgrail from time to time, for which the rules of the games will be displayed on the Platform application, webpage or website, and Players are deemed to have notice of the terms thereof.
K. Selection and Verification of Winners and Conditions relating to the Prizes
1. Winners will be decided on the basis of the scores of the teams in a designated round of Game(s). The Users with the highest aggregate score in a particular round shall be declared the Winner(s). In certain pre-specified Games, Cashgrail may declare more than one Winner and distribute prizes to such Winners in increasing order of their aggregate score at the end of the designated round of the Game. The contemplated number of Winners and the prize due to each Winner in such Game shall be as specified on the Game page prior to the commencement of the Game.
2. Winners shall be contacted by Cashgrail on the e-mail address provided at the time of registration. The verification process and the documents required for the collection of prize shall be detailed to the Winners at this stage. As a general practice, winners will be required to provide following documents:
o Photocopy of the User's PAN card;
o Photocopy of a government-issued residence proof;
o User's bank account details and proof of the same.
3. Cashgrail shall not permit a Winner to withdraw his/her prize(s)/accumulated winnings unless the above-mentioned documents have been received and verified within the time-period stipulated by Cashgrail, and the process as mentioned in Paragraph H above has been duly followed.
4. The User represents and warrants that the documents provided in the course of the verification process are true copies of the original documents to which they relate.
5. Users are required to provide proper and complete details at the time of registration. Cashgrail shall not be responsible for communications errors, commissions or omissions including those of the Users due to which the results may not be communicated to the Winner.
6. The list of Winners shall be posted on a separate web-page on the Cashgrail Platform. The Winners will also be intimated by e-mail.
7. In the event that a User has been declared a Winner on the abovementioned web-page but has not received any communication from Cashgrail, such User may contact Cashgrail within the time specified on the webpage.
L. Taxes Payable
1. All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax (TDS) as per the Income Tax Act 1961 as amended from time to time. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.
2. The decision of Cashgrail with respect to the awarding of prizes shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
3. Users playing the paid formats of the Game(s) confirm that they are not residents of any of the following Indian states - Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland, Andhra Pradesh or Telangana. If it is found that a User playing the paid formats of the Game(s) is a resident of any of the abovementioned states, Cashgrail shall disqualify such User and forfeit any prize won by such User. Further Cashgrail may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such User's account with Cashgrail. Any amount remaining unused in the User's Game Account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be reimbursed to the User by an online transfer to the User's bank account on record with Cashgrail, subject to the processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein.
4. If it is found that a User playing the paid formats of the Game(s) is under the age of eighteen (18), Cashgrail shall be entitled, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such User and forfeit his/her prize. Further, Cashgrail may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such User's account.
5. To the extent permitted by law, Cashgrail makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any prizes and shall not be liable in respect of the same.
6. Cashgrail may, at its sole and absolute discretion, vary or modify the prizes being offered to winners. Users shall not raise any claim against Cashgrail or question its right to modify such prizes being offered, prior and after the closure of the Game.
7. The Winners shall bear all transaction charges levied for delivery of cash prizes.
8. All prizes are non-transferable.
M. Prevention of Collusion and Fraud
1. We are committed to promoting fair play on our Platform.
2. Our compliance team will track game play of all Users and strict action will be taken against any User(s) caught colluding. By agreeing to these Terms, you agree not to indulge in any unfair game practice that may provide undue advantage to you or any other User.
3. We reserve the right to withhold any necessary action, as it deems fit, against Users found indulging in unfair means. The action could include, inter alia, monetary penalties, temporary account suspension, redemption blocking and/or permanent account deactivation.
4. Depositing and withdrawing without playing any or a reasonable amount of Game(s) is a violation of our fair play deposit and withdrawal policy. Consecutive deposits and withdrawals are considered as money laundering actions, which is not permitted on the Platform. Any User found committing such an action is in violation of our fair play deposit and withdrawal policy and further to investigation is subject to a penalty fee.
5. Any User deemed to be a fraud User for any reason, for example, found depositing or withdrawing from/to a fraudulent account, is subject to legal action from the Companys management including but not limited to the confiscation of the User's Account Balance and locking of the User's Account.
N. Intellectual Property
1. Cashgrail includes a combination of content created by Cashgrail, its partners, affiliates, licensors, associates and/or Users. The intellectual property rights (Intellectual Property Rights) in all software underlying Cashgrail and the Cashgrail Platform and material published on Cashgrail, including (but not limited to) games, Games, software, advertisements, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings and Flash animation, is owned by Cashgrail, its affiliates, partners, licensors and/or associates. Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on Cashgrail either in whole or in part without express written license from Cashgrail.
2. Users may request permission to use any Cashgrail content by writing in to Cashgrail Helpdesk.
3. Users are solely responsible for all materials (whether publicly posted or privately transmitted) that they upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available on Cashgrail (Users' Content). Each User represents and warrants that he/she owns all Intellectual Property Rights in the User's Content and that no part of the User's Content infringes any third-party rights. Users further confirm and undertake to not display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights of any third party on Cashgrail. Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless Cashgrail, its directors, employees, affiliates and assigns against all costs, damages, loss and harm including towards litigation costs and counsel fees, in respect of any third party claims that may be initiated including for infringement of Intellectual Property Rights arising out of such display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on Cashgrail, by such User or through the User's commissions or omissions.
4. Users hereby grant to Cashgrail and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish Users' Content for any of the following purposes:
o displaying Users' Content on Cashgrail
o distributing Users' Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or
o storing Users' Content in a remote database accessible by end Users, for a charge
o This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Users' Content in any form, medium, or technology.
All names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on Cashgrail(s) belonging to any person (including User), entity or third party are recognized as proprietary to the respective owners and any claims, controversy or issues against these names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights must be directly addressed to the respective parties under notice to Cashgrail.
O. Testimonial Terms
1. Cashgrail may capture and obtain visual and/or audio recordings or performances, still images of the user, and text provided by the user for the testimonial being provided towards the Ludo Supreme Platform (the results of which are the Recordings). The user grants to Cashgrail a royalty free license, to publicly use, distribute, reproduce, create derivative works from, and perform/display the Recordings, and the users name, voice, likeness, appearance, biographical information and other indicia of its identity as included in the Recordings and any excerpts or version thereof for their marketing, in any language, and without any geographical limitation. Cashgrail may incorporate to the recordings and any separate content (e.g., quotes, photos, videos, artwork, materials, etc.) to market their platform and services. The user also hereby waives any right to inspect or approve the finished matter based on the Recording that may be used now or in the future, whether that use is known to the user or unknown.
2. The recordings provided by the user are voluntary and Cashgrail is the sole and exclusive owner of all rights in and to the Recordings, and all elements thereof (including, without limitation, the copyright thereto). Cashgrail is not obligated to use the Recordings if it so wishes. The user will not attempt to enjoin or otherwise impair Cashgrails use of the Recordings that is in accordance with this Release.
P. Third Party Sites, Services and Products
1. Cashgrail may contain links to other Internet sites owned and operated by third parties. Users' use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, posted by the sites. Cashgrail does not exercise control over any Internet sites apart from Cashgrail and cannot be held responsible for any content residing in any third-party Internet site. Cashgrail's inclusion of third-party content or links to third-party Internet sites is not an endorsement by Cashgrail of such third-party Internet site.
2. Users' correspondence, transactions/offers or related activities with third parties, including payment providers and verification service providers, are solely between the User and that third party. Users' correspondence, transactions and usage of the services/offers of such third party shall be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and other service terms adopted/implemented by such third party, and the User shall be solely responsible for reviewing the same prior to transacting or availing of the services/offers of such third party. User agrees that Cashgrail will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such transactions/offers with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third-party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
3. Cashgrail contains content that is created by Cashgrail as well as content provided by third parties. Cashgrail does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality of the content provided by third parties and such content may not relied upon by the Users in utilizing the Cashgrail Services provided on Cashgrail including while participating in any of the Games hosted on Cashgrail.
R. Disconnection and Technical Issues
1. You understand and acknowledge that once a Game has commenced, not being able to play due to slow internet connections, faulty hardware, internet connection failure, low computer configuration or for any other reason does not require us to a refund of the participation amount you may have paid for participation.
2. In case of any technical failures, server crashes, breakdowns, software defects, disruption or malfunction of service at our end, as a policy, we will cancel the Game(s) and refund the participation amounts after proper verification and no service fee will be charged for such Games and you accept that we are not responsible to you in all such cases. For any Game, we have the right to cancel and refund the participation amount. In no case, other than a server crash, are we accountable for any of the Users disconnections from server. We are also not liable for any prospective winnings from any incomplete Game.
3. We do not hold any liability to any disconnection, lag, freeze or interference in network on the Users computer or any other external networks.
1. By registering, you are considered to have accepted and understood all the Terms. We recommend that you keep a copy of all transactions, gaming rules, cancellation and payment policies. Our failure or delay to act or exercise any right or remedy with respect to a breach of any of these Terms by you does not amount to surrendering our rights to act with respect to any prior, concurrent, subsequent or similar breaches.
2. If any judicial or quasi-judicial body in India declares any of the provisions of these Terms to be unlawful, invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected. Any such inappropriate term or condition will be replaced with another term or condition that is valid and enforceable and is in most nearly with effect to the original invalid term.
1. Cashgrail disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the underlying software of the Platform, the Website and the Game(s), all of which are provided to the User as is. Your access and use of the Platform is at your sole risk. Cashgrail explicitly disclaims all warranties or conditions of any kind, express, implied or statutory, including without limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, completeness, availability, security, compatibility and fitness for a particular purpose.
2. Without limiting the foregoing, Cashgrail does not represent or warrant:
The quality, fitness for purpose, completeness, merchantability, non-infringement or accuracy of the software, the Platform and the Game(s);
The suitability of the information contained in the documents or other information published on the Platform;
Continuous, error-free, secure or virus-free operation of the Platform or its content including software, Game(s), your Account or continued operation or availability of any facility on the Platform;
That the defects in the Platform will be corrected;
That the Platform or the servers that operate the Website are free of viruses or other harmful components;
That the data, results and information within the Platform will be correct, accurate, adequate, useful, reliable, correctly sequenced, timely or otherwise; and
That the Platform will meet your needs, requirements or expectations.
3. No person affiliated, or claiming affiliation with the Platform has authority to extend such warranties.
4. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we shall have no liability for any damages or injury caused, in whole or in part, by contingencies or issues beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to: the acts of third parties, errors in the content or the Platform, network failures, internet failures, software and hardware failures, viruses and other system attacks, labor stoppages, riots, acts of government or god, natural disasters, acts of terrorism, communication line failure, or theft, destruction of, unauthorized access to, alteration of or use of records.
5. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms. You agree that you shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in these Terms.
6. The foregoing limitations shall apply regardless of whether (i) liability or damage is alleged for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence, or under any other theory or cause of action, and/or (ii) the party against which liability or damages is sought was advised of the possibility thereof. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; or (ii) fraud.
7. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to these Terms, the Platform, or any part thereof, must be asserted within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose, or it shall be forever barred.
8. You agree and acknowledge that Cashgrail does not promise or ensure that you will be able to access your Account whenever you want. It is entirely possible that you may not be able to access your Account or the Platform provided by Cashgrail at times or for extended periods of time due to, but not limited to system maintenance and updates.
9. You are aware that participation in the games of skill organized by us may result in financial loss to you. With full knowledge of the facts and circumstances surrounding the Game(s), you are voluntarily participating in the Game(s) and assume all responsibility for it and risk resulting from your participation, including all risks of financial loss. Cashgrail makes no guarantees, warranties, representations, or other promises relating to the Game(s), and assumes no liability or responsibility for any financial loss that you may sustain as a result of participation in the Game(s).
10. You will be solely responsible for any delay and/or damage to your computer systems or loss of data that results from installation of any software on your computer and we expressly disclaim liability for any such failure delay or failure.
11. You agree to assume the entire risk as to the results and performance of any software and/or Game(s) availed by you on the Platform. As such, result and performance among other things depends on your Internet connection and hardware. You also assume the entire cost of all servicing, repair and/or correction of your hardware when you access, download or execute software or Game(s) available on the Platform. We explicitly disclaim liability for any delay or failure to perform resulting from installation of any software on your computer.
12. You specifically acknowledge, agree and accept that we are not liable to you for: (i) the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any other User or for anything that turns out to be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening, obscene or otherwise illegal whether originating from another User or otherwise; (ii) any loss whatsoever arising from the use, abuse or misuse of your Account on our Platform; (iii) any loss incurred in transmitting information from you to our Platform by the Internet or by other connecting media; (iv) any technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data or communications' lines failure, distributed denial of service attacks, viruses or any other adverse technological occurrences arising in connection with your access to or use of our Platform; (v) the accuracy, completeness or currency of any information services provided or any statistics shown on the Platform.
U. Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
1. You clearly understand and agree that Cashgrail shall under no circumstances (including, without limitation, in contract, negligence or other tort), be liable for any direct, indirect, ancillary, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages. This includes, but is not limited to injury, claim, loss of data, loss of income, loss of profit or loss of opportunity, loss of or damage to property, damages for monetary loss, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if Cashgrail has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of the use of or the inability to use the Platform, even if we have been advised or become aware of the possibility of such damages or loss or that such loss was foreseeable.
2. You agree to indemnify us and each of our respective general and limited partners, Users, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, vendors and business partners harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, losses, costs or debt, damages and expenses (including attorneys' fees and court costs) arising out of or relating to:
o breach of these Terms, in tort (including negligence),
o your use of the Platform, including, but not limited to use of any content;
o your breach of any applicable laws;
o any unauthorized, improper, illegal or wrongful use of your Account by any person, including a third party, whether or authorized or permitted by you;
o your content;
o use by any other person accessing the Platform using your Username or password, whether or not with your authorization,
o the use by us of information provided by you through our Platform. This indemnification obligation will survive the expiry or termination of these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Platform.
1. There could be instances where Cashgrail is not able to receive prompt updates about the change in applicable laws of your place of stay. It is your obligation to ensure that any activities you engage on the Platform are legal as per the applicable laws. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Cashgrail or its Platform, from any claim, demand, damage, or loss whatsoever coming out due to your non-compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
1. We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Platform at any time, including the availability of any Websites feature, database, or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the Platform, without notice or liability at any time in our exclusive discretion, without prejudice to any legal or equitable remedies available to us, for any reason or purpose. However, under normal circumstances, we will only do so where there has been conduct that we believe violates these Terms or other rules and regulations or guidelines posted on the Platform or conduct which we believe is harmful to other Users, to our businesses, or to other information providers.
2. Upon any termination of this agreement, you shall immediately discontinue your use and access of the Platform and destroy all materials obtained from it. You hereby agree and consent to the above and agree and acknowledge that we can, at our sole discretion, exercise our right in relation to any or all of the above, and that we shall not be liable in any manner of the same; and you agree, acknowledge and consent to the same.
3. You acknowledge that your representations, undertakings, and warranties and the clauses relating to indemnities, limitation of liability, grant of license, governing law and jurisdiction, confidentiality shall survive the efflux of time and the termination of these Terms.
W. Agreement with Escrow Agent
1. Cashgrail shall enter into a separate agreement with the Escrow Agent for regulating their inter-se contractual obligations to give effect to these Terms from time to time, as it considers appropriate and necessary in its sole discretion. The Users are not and shall not be regarded as beneficiaries of such agreements. The Users shall have no privity of contract in connection with such agreements.
1. Acceptance of a prize by the Winner constitutes permission for Cashgrail, and its affiliates to use the Winner's name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising and trade without any further permissions or consents and / or additional compensation whatsoever. The Winners further undertake that they will be available for promotional purposes as planned and desired by Cashgrail without any charge. The exact dates remain the sole discretion of Cashgrail. Promotional activities may include but not be limited to press events, internal meetings and ceremonies/functions.
Y. Dispute Resolution
1. You can directly escalate to our management team by contacting email@example.com
2. Subject to the clauses below, the courts of competent jurisdiction at Haryana shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with the Website provided by Cashgrail (including the Game(s)), the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms, or the rights and obligations of the Users), as well as the exclusive jurisdiction to grant interim or preliminary relief in case of any dispute referred to arbitration as given below. All such issues and questions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
3. In the event of any legal dispute (which may be a legal issue or question) which may arise, the party raising the dispute shall provide a written notification (Notification) to the other party. On receipt of Notification, the parties shall first try to resolve the dispute through discussions. In the event that the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within fifteen (15) days of receipt of Notification, the dispute shall be settled by arbitration.
4. The place of arbitration shall be Haryana, India. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time. The parties shall mutually appoint a sole arbitrator.
5. The arbitration award will be final and binding on the parties, and each party will bear its own costs of arbitration and equally share the fees of the arbitrator unless the arbitral tribunal decides otherwise.
6. The arbitrator shall be entitled to pass interim orders and awards, including the orders for specific performance and such orders would be enforceable in competent courts. The arbitrator shall give a reasoned award.
7. Nothing contained in these Terms shall prevent Cashgrail from seeking and obtaining interim or permanent equitable or injunctive relief, or any other relief available to safeguard its interest prior to, during or following the filing of arbitration proceedings or pending the execution of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration proceedings from any courts of competent jurisdiction at Haryana to grant the same. The pursuit of equitable or injunctive relief shall not constitute a waiver on the part of Cashgrail to pursue any remedy for monetary damages through the arbitration described herein.
Z. FAIRPLAY AND PREVENTION OF COLLUSION AND FRAUD
Ludo Supreme Gold is committed to promoting FAIR PLAY on the platform. Our Compliance Team will track game play of all players and strict action will be taken against any player(s) caught indulging in coin dumping and/or collusion. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the site, you agree not to indulge in any unfair game practise that might provide undue advantage to you or any other player.
Ludo Supreme Gold reserves the right to take any necessary action, as it deems fit, against players who are found to have indulged in in unfair means and practises. The action could range from monetary penalties, temporary account suspension, Withdrawal blocking to permanent account deactivation.
Any player involved in violation of the above terms is liable for prosecution. Any player found to be a fraud for any reason, for example, found depositing or withdrawing from/to a fraudulent account, is liable to be proceeded against by the management of Ludo Supreme Gold including but not limited to the confiscation of the player's balance and locking of the user's account.
Players caught dumping coins between accounts will be levied a minimum penalty of 40% of the coins dumped. Ludo Supreme Gold reserves the right to permanently block the account and forfeit the coins (including pending Withdrawals) available in it if the player is found to be involved in any kind of malicious activity / unfair game play. If you suspect any player colluding in any game or involved in unfair practices, you can mail to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
By using the website or mobile application including any sub-domains of the Website, or related top-level domains including mobile sites, apps, APIs and widgets and/or registering yourself with us, you authorize us or our representatives to contact you via email or phone call or sms including third party messaging apps to offer you our services including but not limited to impart product knowledge, offer/explain any promotional offers running on website/mobile applications & offers offered by third parties, for which reasons, personally identifiable information may be collected. Irrespective of the fact that you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service, you still authorize us or our representatives to contact you by any means aforementioned for the above mentioned purposes or any other related purpose till the time you are registered with us or even after cessation of registration.